MXF Converter for Mac is one of the most affordable and powerful program for converting Sony XDCAM, Canon XF and Panasonic MXF files for almost all popular videos such as AVI, WMV, MPG, MOV, MP4, FLV, 3GP, VOB, ASF, MKV, RMVB etc. Besides, it can also extract audio from MXF files and save as AAC, AVC, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, WAV, WMA files.
Mac MXF Converter is able to convert Sony, Canon, Panasonic MXF files to MP4, Apple ProRes, AIC MOV, Avid DNxHD, DVCPRO files for importing to popular video editing application such as iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Express, Adobe Premiere and Avid Media Composer etc and playback on portable devices such as iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung Galaxy S3/S4, Samsung Galaxy Tablet, HTC, Kindle Fire and other mobile phones and Android tablets.
Key Features of MXF Converter for Mac
1. Convert MXF videos to multiple videos and audios
Convert Sony, Canon, Panasonic MXF files to commonly used videos such as AVI, WMV, MPG, MOV, MP4, FLV, 3GP, ASF, VOB, MKV, RMVB etc, convert MXF to audios as well.
2. Import MXF files to video editing programs
Convert MXF files to Apple AIC MOV, ProRes MOV, DVCPRO, HDV, Avid DNxHD, XDCAM for free importing to iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Express Adobe Premiere, Avid Media Composer etc.
3. Put MXF recordings on portable devices
Convert MXF recordings to other video format to playback on portable devices such as iPad, iPhone, Apple TV Samsung Galaxy S3/S4, Samsung Galaxy Tablet, Kindle Fire and other mobile phones and tablets.
4. Enjoy MXF shooting in 3D modes on Mac
Supports Anaglyph 3D, Side by Side (Half-Width) 3D, Side by Side (Full) 3D, Top and Bottom (Half-Height) 3D and Top and Bottom (Full) 3D. You can choose your desired output 3D mode according to the playing device. Also you can adjust the visual depth of the 3D video.
Powerful MXF video editing functions
1. Crop, watermark, and merge your MXF file on Mac
You can remove the black bars from MXF videos and change the aspect ratio to get a full screen video, add watermark with text/picture and define the text color/font/transparency/position and merge several MXF files into one file.
2. Clip source MXF files on Mac
Mac MXF Converter enables users to clip several segments from the source MXF file and you can specify the length of each segment.
3. Adjust the video effect on Mac
In the "Edit" window, you can adjust the video effect like brightness, contrast, saturation, hue and volume to touch up your video files and make the video effect perfect.
4. Set profile settings for output video
Define the video and audio settings like Video bitrate, encode, frame rate, resolution, aspect ratio, and audio bitrate, encode, sample rate, channels according to your preference.
After every thing necessary was selected, you can click the convert button.
- How to convert MXF flie on Mac?
- How to convert mxf to wmv?
- How to upload mxf file to Youtube?
- How to convert mxf to mov on Mac?
- How to convert mxf to avi on Mac?
- How to import mxf file to iMovie?
- How to import mxf file to FCP?
- How to import mxf file to FCE?
- How to convert MXF file to MP4 on Mac?
- How to convert MXF file to MPEG on Mac?
- How to convert MXF file to VOB on Mac?
- How to convert Canon XF305 MXF file to Mov on Mac?
- How to convert Canon XF300 MXF file to Mov on Mac?